Terms and Conditions
Payments & Responsibilities of the Organiser
Sydney Hen are here to help you create lasting hens memories and ensure you and your guests have the best Sydney Hen experience possible. It is a requirement that the initial booking representative, the lead hen, organiser or group leader (whom from here on in will be referred to as the ‘organiser’ is responsible for and aware that:
- An initial $250* deposit is payable upon a booking request made. The deposit secures your event on your chosen date and at your chosen time, as discussed with your Sydney Hen consultant. Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit has been paid.
- *Where venues request a larger deposit, a larger deposit amount will be requested. This will not exceed $500.
- The organiser is responsible for a Sydney Hen booking and responsible for ensuring that all money, forms and information due for a booking are supplied in a timely manner. Your due dates for payment and final numbers will be clearly outlined upon receipt of your booking confirmation and in subsequent event correspondence. If at any stage you are unsure of due dates associated with your event, it is the responsibility of the organiser to contact Sydney Hen for confirmation.
- The approximate number of participants who will make up the group undertaking a Sydney Hen package will be decided at the time of the initial booking. All Sydney Hen packages have minimum participant number requirements as noted on our website. In circumstances where your group falls below these required numbers, a minimum payment will apply, i.e. the minimum number of participants, times, the cost per head.
- Function dates and packages are confirmed upon receipt of your deposit payment, however your function will not proceed until full balance payment has been received. The final balance for your Sydney Hen booking must be paid in full ten (10) working days prior to your function date to avoid any potential changes or cancellation of your booking. It is at this time that final numbers for your booking are also due.
- Deposits and full balance payments must be made in one lump sum / one bank transfer only – monies are not to be transferred individually by each participant.
- Any Sydney Hen booking that is initiated and made within ten (10) working days of the booking date may require full payment at the time of booking. This timing is subject to change and Sydney Hen will review the specific timing of payments on a case by case basis and inform the organiser at the time of the booking request.
- No booking confirmations will be issued to the organiser until a deposit payment has been received.
- The organiser must ensure that everyone attending a Sydney Hen function is aware of the terms and conditions of Sydney Hen.
- The organiser must be aware that the booking may be cancelled if full payment is not received by due date and refund of your deposit payment will be subject to Sydney Hen’s cancellation policy.
- The organiser acknowledges that they are responsible for providing true and accurate information to Sydney Hen at the time of booking. Any misinformation provided by the organiser that impacts on the Sydney Hen booking will be at the responsibility of the organiser and not Sydney Hen.
Please ensure you are 100% ready to book your event as deposit payments are non-refundable.
Sydney Hen will not refund or subsidise monies paid for any guest cancellations once full payment has been made or any late or non-arrivals on the day of your event.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Sydney Hen or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of Sydney Hen services shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered in any way either directly or indirectly by any person using this website or any material or information contained on this website. Furthermore, Sydney Hen will not be liable or responsible for any damage or harm done to any venue, premises, or property during your function/booking.
Sydney Hen & Shirts Off owns the Copyright in all information and material contained on this website and any use of the information and material contained on this website is permitted only in accordance with the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).